We Have Hard Working Team to Take Care of Your Car
They perform maintenance work on vehicles to keep them road-worthy and to avert major repair bills for customers down the road.
It isn’t just about fixing vehicles. Our mechanics have other responsibilities as well.
- Interact with customers to obtain information about the problems they’re experiencing with their cars.
- Examine various systems within cars to diagnose problems. They run computerized diagnostic tests to help them identify components that might be malfunctioning.
- Remove parts that are worn or not operating properly and replace them with new or used parts.
- Perform routine maintenance like oil, filter, and belt changes according to schedules established by various car manufacturers.
- Explain repairs to customers and provide estimates for unanticipated repairs.